Saturday, May 21, 2011

IIFA: Who will be there?

YES! I am going to IIFA in Toronto and if you are going, too, please drop me a line! I want to organize a meet-up!

Now, there were rumors going around that
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara was going to be premiering but it looks like the big film will be... Double Dhamaal.



Now, maybe if I'm lucky, this means my favorite ARSHAD WARSI will be in Toronto, too!

Check out who turned up to the IIFA press meet!



Priyanka! Bobby Deol! Garam Dharam!

(More pictures under the cut!)





Okay, if this crew turns up to IIFA, I will be a HAPPY girl! Hi, Maddy!



Neha Dhupia looking lovely!



Mera sabse favorite hero!



Riteish! Hello! He can class up any film of mine, any time...



Who let the
dogs Deols out? WHO! WHO! WHO!



PC providing the mandatory glamour quotient!

1 comment:

Ness said...

i would give ANYTHING to go to iifa and stalk...I mean....just happen to be in the same place as Bobby....a lot

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl