Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cannes - More Mallika and Sonam! (And Saif!)



Call me crazy, but I'm digging Sonam's Princess Leia look. (Even if she does look super tired.)

More and Mallika Sherawat under the cut!






I actually really do like this look! Although one would have to be super tiny to pull it off without looking like Mama Cass... or Tun Tun.



Look at those bags under her eyes! Girlfriend needs some sleep and a nice meal.





Somebody is really enjoying themselves... as she should be!



Keep on rocking with your bad self, Mallika, baby!



Meanwhile here is the one picture of Saif anybody has managed to track down... if the paparazzi ignore him, is he really at Cannes? A question for the ages!

1 comment:

eliza bennet said...

Sonam knows how to carry a dress.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl