Friday, May 13, 2011

Aishwarya Rai! Cannes Day 2! Heroine!



Nobody glams it up on the red carpet like Aishwarya Rai!

I love her asymmetrical dress... more pictures below!







Don't call her aunty!



I'm a sucker for these pictures that capture the photographers - can you imagine facing a wall of cameras like that?







Aw... I love Aishwarya! Do another film soon, please!




(I mean another one not with Madhur Bhandarkar...)



I don't know - what do you think? Aishwarya might just be tough enough to stand up to Madhur...

2 comments:

Archee ologist said...

Man! She sizzles!
And she changes up her style of presentation, her posture, her accent, her language, all depending on the audience and does it so darn well! No wonder they love her everywhere! :)

The best part: the way she is totally unapologetic about the movies she makes.

Lime(tte) said...

I think she's got a new hair colour - looking great!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl