Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Gossip!

Helloooooo! I hope aal izz well with everybody this morning!

Don't forget to go check out my new little
Facebook page and "like" it! I'll be posting odds and ends up there - pictures, videos, etc.

Now, how about some gossip?!


* Junior B is recording that hip hop album nobody asked for!
It's going to be called Side B and will be a hot mess.



* Rajinikanth isn't satisfied with
Deepika's look in Rana and has sent her back for more make-up tests.

*
Desi Boyz wrap up party and Akshay footed the bill - do you even know how much I'm looking forward to seeing John and Akki as male strippers? DO YOU?

* South remakes of
Band Baaja Baarat and Tanu Weds Manu may both star Trisha.

* A bizarre and pointless article asks whether
Ranbir or Imran is the next gay icon.

A director, on conditions of anonymity, says it’s difficult to choose between the two youngsters. “Both are young, vibrant, good looking and above all, good actors.” But others from the gay community reveal a clear preference for the Kapoor boy.

Um... I thought there was more needed to become an ICON than just being hot... like some
Dostana action or something.

* Rani Mukerji is doing an
ITEM NUMBER for Housefull 2 - because Sajid Khan makes movies for me.

* Sanjay Dutt splits with
the Bhatts.

4 comments:

eliza bennet said...

Oh Abhi why? I didn't even like Right Here Right Now!!!!

Anyway I wish him success.

Bluemay said...

Abhi's album might be funny since comedy is his forte. Is Trisha the only working actress down south? I'm so tired of seeing her in all the Tamil and Telugu films I watch. Argh!!

larissa said...

I remember there were some items in the media about Ranbir being a "gay icon" after his towel dance in Saawariya.

Ness said...

ABHI I LOVE YOU BUT THAT CLIP CAUSED ME MENTAL ANGUISH

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl