Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Gossip!

Good Morning!

How are you fine folks today?

Let's see what gossip has in store for us!




How about the trailer for Vikram Bhatt's Haunted 3D?


And a song promo featuring some SERIOUSLY questionable facial hair - you'll know when you see it.

* I was trying to ignore this story because I was hoping it was fake -
Sholay 3D. Sigh.

* Akshay Kumar is getting
23 crore for Once Upon A Time in Mumbai 2.

* Abhishek Sharma (
Tere Bin Laden) is writing a new film.

"I'm a very cynical person; so satire in some way or the other will be a part of the film. I deal with certain issues I feel strongly about by laughing at them, rather than getting bogged down. So I want to bring out that humour."

* Anupam Kher's house was
attacked by a mob because of some comments made on Anna Hazare.

* Sharman Joshi is getting a
lead role in VVC's Ferrari Ki Sawari.

* Payal Rohatgi is
disappointed at the lack of support she's been getting from her fellow actresses.

The
Times of India profiles the actress.

When I SMS Payal Rohatgi with an interview request she directs me to her PR agent. It is a far cry from 2004 when she casuaally picked up the phone and conceded to spending a day in her Bandra pad for a fun piece: "Payal Rohatgi gives you 10 tips on how to become a Page 3 celeb."

* Ranbir isn't dating Nargis, he's just
helping her with her Hindi.

* Karan Johar is
adopting a baby!!! HOW SWEET!!! I cannot wait to see him on the cover of People with a baby!!

* Fact: Puja Gupta is
adorable.

* I tweeted this when I found out but...
it's Huma opposite Ajith in Billa 2.

2 comments:

myrna-nora said...

Sholay 3D? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Restoring films is 100x more important and impressive than any stupid 3D (or colorizing the b&w films) gimmick!

Lime(tte) said...

Haunted looks veeeery Paranormal Activity vs. Trashy Indian Horror Flick.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl