Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Gossip!

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Do you even know how much I hate daylight savings time? I should still be asleep right now but... moving on...

I am working up a new run of Bollywood for Beginners posts for you! And hold onto your hats because you are going to LOVE these... even if you aren't really a beginner.

Also, I should have a new bunch of reviews from the package of Sandalwood films I got - beginning with
A. And, yes, I feel for the fake-out beginning. I AM GOD; GOD IS GREAT! Consider my mind blown.

Okay! Today's gossip!


* Congratulations to Ravneer Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma on their new
baby!

* Things are looking better for the
BBC Asian Network...

*
Salman Khan: not amused by Aamir's remarks on marriage.

*
Gurdas Maan: not amused by Bollywood's portrayal of Punjabis.

* Stealth hottie
Prakash Raaj: playing the baddie in the Singam remake!

* Shahrukh Khan and his awful
Don 2 hair-don't are holding test screenings for Always Kabhie Kabhie. Apparently the target audience is between 14-24, which means I'm either going to love it or find it incredibly stupid.

*
Dibakar Banerjee is accused of plumping up his casting couch... somehow I don't doubt that this happened nor do I think it's unusual. Gross. Good on actresses for speaking out! If nobody calls these guys on their behavior, then they will keep doing it.

*
Singh is Kinng 2 is being scripted and Akshay wants to complete his time travel with a Namastey London sequel.

*
Ready has finished shooting and is looking at a June release date... which seems quick to me but then what do I know. Maybe the editors are super fast...

*
For your laugh of the day: Sharmila Tagore has been quoted saying there will be another star marriage soon. Now, imagine Bebo's reaction as the media have run wild with speculation on Saif and Bebo's wedding. Did anybody consider she was talking about Soha and Kunal?

*
Just click on this and read the title of the article. I don't think they meant what the headline says... unless Shahid and Ranveer have decided to bat for the other team.

* Did you think we had seen the last of Adhyayan Suman after his flops? Nope! His
daddy is directing him in a new film.

*

1 comment:

aham said...

You saw 'A'? hope you liked it,its a very different movie,waiting for your review,post is asap.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl