Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Gossip!

How is it Monday already? At least there is no snow... like yesterday.

Ekta Kapoor is taking advantage of the film drought by releasing posters for Ragini MMS.



Now, gossip time!


* From: Filmi Girl
To: Bollywood

Subject: ATTN: FILMMAKERS STOP COLORIZING
OLD FILMS.

* Ajay Devgn may be playing the
villain in Krrsh 2. It might be fun to see Ajay play evil again... remember how much fun he was in Khakee?

And Kat is
possibly confirmed for Krrsh 2 - although this could be a false rumor.

* Speaking of evil, Shahrukh Khan and
Charles Shobhraj? I think the last time this story was thrown around, it was Sanjay Dutt as the lead.

* This just in: Suniel Shetty is
adorable. I must have forgotten he was from Karnataka - no wonder I like him so much!

* Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonam Kapoor in a romantic comedy?
Only if Kunal Kohli wants to ensure I don't see it...

* I don't think Bipasha was acting "too pricy" for an item number for
Murder 2! She's a big heroine - if you want to cast her, you have to pay her. This is one of those stories where the name "Bipasaha" gathers more press than if the Bhatts were just going to announce that Yana Gupta was doing the song... which she is.

* Were you wondering where
Bebo was in the Ra.1 promos?

* Salman's "innocent look" got him cast in
Bodyguard... according to the director. Right. It's not the fact that he's doing well at the box office AND is one of the Three Khans that made you offer him the role...

I just don't think I've ever seen anybody describe Salman as "innocent" before...

* Read a little interview with
F.A.L.T.U.'s Chandan Roy Sanyal - who was also in Kaminey. And if I remember correctly, Chandan Roy Sanyal and Shahid Kapoor had an amazing jodi in that... I'm actually really looking forward to this film.

All three of them, Jackky Bhagnani, Angad Bedi and Puja Gupta have started out in acting. Though Jackky comes from the film family, so he has more experience than many of us and I have done more roles in films and theatre than all three. But more importantly, I made it a point that I had to assimilate and mix with them and completely be like them as a new comer and not making them realize it. Like a layman, I mixed with them without discussing any of my previous acting skills. I was helping them out in some scenes and improvise. I was doing a bit of exercise with them in terms of how to modulate their voices, how to use the space, especially Angad and Puja.

Chandan sounds really Delhi-theater, I love it! Do an interview with me!!!

*
Read excerpts from Bob Christo's final interview.

Do you ever plan to return to Australia?

No, I want to die in India. The people here appeal to me… they’re hospitable. I have made some good friends. Life is so easy since I don’t have to do all the work myself. I enjoy the countryside and the beaches. I’m well settled here.

4 comments:

Lime(tte) said...

Ragini MMS = Love, Sex Aur Dhokha?

E Tell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faisal Hashmi said...

nice updates specially about Krrish 2. Thanks.

luscious-words said...

*crosses fingers* Please Ajay! You play the villain well. :)

@Filmi Girl, don't forget Ajay's performance in Deewangee. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl