Friday, March 11, 2011

Game: Promo Pictures!



Looking at these, I'm actually beginning to look forward to Excel Movies'
Game... despite the presence of my least favorite of Abhishek Bachchan's personas. Even if this ends up being Bluffmaster Does Gumnaam or something, I still think I'll have a good time watching it.






Kangana Ranaut is going to be some sort of awesome police detective with shades...



... who then must go undercover at a lingerie show! SOMEBODY MUST SAVE THE MODELS!



Abhishek Bachchan revives his
Bluffmaster persona in order to insist that his career get back on track "Right Here Right Now."



"Oh, hello, I'm just a kindly archeologist - no, don't check my ID. Bluffmaster? I don't know what you're talking about! That's not my real name... umm... BAGOOOO!"




"I said, 'Don't look at me!!!' Bagoooooo!"



Hi, Jimmy Shergill! It's so nice to see you in Bollywood after a while!



Shahana Goswami! You are looking cute! Welcome to popular film!



You can't hide, Sara Jane Dias. We're going to see this item number whether you like it or not!





Sara Jane Dias doesn't know what you're gawking at - I mean, doesn't everybody travel with a posse of shirtless male dancers?



Boman Irani! Why are you in everything these days?

1 comment:

Lime(tte) said...

Kangana looks... interesting. Different than normally.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl