Monday, February 7, 2011

First Look: Thank You!

As president of the Akshay Kumar No. 1 Ladies Fan Club, I am obligated to post these images!

Anees Bazmee's
Thank You stars Akshay (♥) and Sonam Kapoor - where she is a tennis player who falls in love with a playboy.



Add to that Hot Uncle Suneil Shetty, Irrfan Khan, Bobby Deol, Celina Jaitley, Rimi Sen, and an item number from MALLIKA SHERAWAT!



Hi, Mallika!



Hi, everybody!



Hi, Akshay! You are at a wedding!









Hi, gang!



Gaw... aren't they cute?!

2 comments:

eliza bennet said...

"Gaw... aren't they cute?! "

No yaar, they both look cute separately but they are not cute in a romantic way when together. Our Akshay is too old for her and it shows.

never-evil said...

Is that Bobby? Did I just see Bobby as Sonam's brother!? I am so going to have to watch this now. YAY BOBBY.


(nevermind me... YPD side-effects going on here...)


- nakhrewali

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl