Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Gossip!

Hello, hello! Not much going on in gossip today but let's have at it.

* Shahrukh Khan quit twitter because - get this -
some people were mean on the Internet.

* Abhay Deol talks about upcoming
Shanghai.

"I don't know much about my role. I know that he is not a very nice man and this character gives Emraan's character a tough time. It's a political thriller essentially. I have an idea of what I'm going to do with the character, but it's not something that I have defined yet because we will start shooting in April. In the next few months I'm going to get a better definition of this character and Dibakar will also have a say in how he wants me to play this character."

* Onir is considering suing
Yuvraj Parashar for defamation.

1 comment:

Kavita said...

I can't wait to hear the excuse SRK will use to re-join twitter just about when the PR for 'Ra-1' will kick off ;-) !!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl