Monday, January 24, 2011

Shabana Azmi Had a Fashion Show and Everybody Came!

Just like the title says! Fashions by Manish Malhotra!

(
Photo credit for all: Viral Bhayani)



Shilpa Shetty!



What is with Priyanka's hair?





My favorite man candy... Hrithik Roshan! You can't deny that the man knows how to work it.



Plastic faced Lara Dutta! (Size zero isn't considered a talent, darling.)



A dapper Ranbir Kapoor. If I might say one word... DAYUM!



Spunky Anushka Sharma!



And her reluctant Partner-in-Crime Ranveer Singh! Look at the grin on his face! It's nice seeing somebody having a good time at these things.



Sameera Reddy, who needs more work in Bollywood. Seriously! Look at that regal stature!





New IT boy Prateik Babbar. It's lucky for Ranveer Singh that Prateik debuted in 2011 because otherwise... well... there is only one best debut award.



Lovely, lovely Dia Mirza - she's not the greatest actress but she does have a certain charm about her. And she looks just lovely here.



Karan Johar, the eternal bachelor!



Can we ask Kunal Kapoor whatever happened to his superhero film?



DAYUM! Neha Dhupia is so underrated - she is such a smashing girl!



The Great Indian Butterfly herself... Sandhya Mridul!





5 comments:

Lime(tte) said...

Nice to see Kunal again!

Tady said...

I need Karan to meet me so that I can marry him!!!

Sami Saayer said...

dint prateik debut in 2009?

Shell said...

Can I just say that I am loving Anuskha more and more! Beautiful, awe-worthy dresses!

Amaluu said...

This is fab. Thanks Kara - FINALLY some Indian clothes ...

I think it's Kunal K FTW - he looks HAWT.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl