Happy weekend, everyone!
Let's see what the gossip is!
* Is this Bollywood's first GAY SEX SCANDAL? Yuvraj Parashar from Dunno Y is hurling allegations at Onir - saying that the My Brother Nikhil has molested him.
Onir denies the allegations.
"“He is only taking advantage of my sexual identity to gain publicity. Besides this will cut me from forging friendships, which is not fair to me. This will actually have a drastic affect on my labour of 15 years. I am a gay man but I have always been honest about it and spoken on the issue and have been making films on the same. Being gay is a part of me and not a defining factor.’’
* Has Mallika Sherawat been fired from Chak Dhoom Dhoom or not? She is still promoting the show.
"My life's struggle has been the same since I had no film background and Bollywood's system is very dynastic - people just want to promote their own people. So it was very important for me that people from small towns get a platform to showcase their talent. I felt an emotional connect with the show."
* Mallika has been cast opposite Nana Patekar in Case No. 9.
* Will I see a film about six girls robbing a bank? Yes, absolutely.
* Priyanka Chopra has been confirmed opposite Shahid Kapoor in Kunal Kohli's next.
* And Farhan Akhtar has been cast in Shabana Azmi's brother's directorial debut.
* Read an interview with Vidya Balan!
What is cinema all about for you?
Cinema is all about stirring emotions. For me, that happened in No One Killed Jessica. It was also about an emotional journey of Sabrina, who was the face of the case, besides the media. When you talk about Jessica Lal, you talk about Sabrina because it was her bravery that got her sister justice.
* Apparently, being the editor for Agent Vinod is the worst job in the world - unless you really like being micromanaged.
And another song promo from 7 Khoon Maaf. I just can't take Priyanka Chopra seriously! A big part of it is all that make up slathered on in every role... How are we supposed to watch her sink in to a role if she has this mask of glamourous make-up on? It's fine for something like Pyaar Impossible but this is supposed to be a serious film.
Nobody ever mentions it - is it just me who finds her excessive make-up distracting?
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl