I have one word for you this morning: FORCE
Now, I can only hope that the gun signals that John Abraham will be dishooming rowdies with those muscles instead of just using them to pose.
* The Twitter Film Awards are still making news!
With the intent of saving the unassuming audience from being made to believe that films like Tees Maar Khan and directors like Sajid Khan are the best Bollywood has, Taneja began ranting on Twitter, never having expected it to snowball into this full-fledged revolution, that has the potential to turn into an actual event. “Some people have showed an interest in backing the event in a big way and we are figuring things out,” says Taneja, when asked whether an actual award function is expected.
My first order of business on the Twitter Film Awards jury will be to NOMINATE ARSHAD WARSI! And secondly, is to insist that we stop bashing TMK - nobody is insisting that it is the best of Bollywood, that's what everybody is saying about My Name Is Khan and Udaan. Two films I am positive do not represent the best of Bollywood.
* Audiences were extremely upset with the Bollywood concert featuring Shahrukh Khan in Durban and are claiming it was just a political platform.
* And then take a peek inside SRK's no longer tax-free villa!
* British group Prodigy - whose heyday was so long ago that I didn't know they were still together and who have been shortlisted for Ra.1 - talks Bollywood.
* Emraan Hashmi talks awards shows.
“If you see any award ceremony, they are pleasing everyone. There are three categories for every actor... it's ridiculous... and three awards given to music. I really don't want to be part of the circus. The whole industry goes and claps for it but I don't want to be part of it.”
Sounds like strong words from somebody who never wins any awards.
* Dharmendra is writing his autobiography. I doubt it will be as hilariously self-involved as Dev Anand's was but he can try.
* Sonam Kapoor is not happy with the filming of Mausam.
* Is Deepika out of Heer-Ranjha?
* Is Amitabh doing a remake of Belgian film Everybody is Famous?
* Is Laksmi Manchu in the running for Krrish 3?
* Check out the new Cricket World Cup theme!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl