Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Gossip!

How many days until Christmas?! Just 4!

And
Tees Maar Khan is out in 1!



(Akshaye Khanna fans, this song promo is for you!)

This is going to be a great weekend!

Okay, then, time for gossip!

* Some good news first - the
VTV remake is not canceled.

* While Bollywood producers may be recouping costs on stinkbombs like
Break Ke Baad, it is the distributers who are left holding the (empty) bag.

* Ram Gopal Varma is going to unleash a
shit storm with his new film, which will 'expose' the inside secrets of Bollywood... using lookalikes. This is going to be FUN!

* I wish I could see
The Gangs of Bollywood - a TV series focusing on the 'camps' in B-town.

* Katrina Kaif is prevented from visiting a temple by
giant crowds.

* For some reason, Shahrukh has taken over the
TMK publicity. This article claims that he is deliberately tried to ruin Farah's publicity event and this article adds that "sources" are saying that Farah's films were only successful because of Shahrukh.

And then read about his
emotional troubles.

When asked how he copes with the controversies and comparisons, Shah Rukh said he lacked in the art of expression, which is often misinterpreted by the masses.

“I am a different person in my films; I am very vocal and expressive in them, but in my personal life I am a very weird person. I face difficulty when I have to express my innermost feelings. I am very shy, quiet and reclusive as an individual. It is not something I am proud of but I lack in the art of expressing my love, my friendship, my anger, my apologies, which people misinterpret at times. I am always compared; that is a part of my life. A newcomer comes I am compared; anybody does a film which is a bigger hit, I am compared; anybody does a lesser film, still I am compared. So comparisons don’t bother me now.”

* Oh, boo hoo. Deepika Padukone is signed to do an item number but can't handle the dancing. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? It's her job! Don't sign item numbers if you can't handle them!

* Ashutosh Gowarikar admits that making masala films is
harder than it looks.

*
Mynaa is going to be remade in Hindi.

* I want to go to midnight mass with
Bebo!

* It's official: Vijay is
out of Shankar's 3 Idiots.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl