Good morning everyone!
I stumbled across this mixtape of 70s Bollywood jams. One man's (and I quote) "spectacularly funky, exotic gems" is another woman's solid gold oldies.
It's cute that he thinks "Dum Maro Dum" is some sort of mysterious forgotten track.
Now, let us see what is happening in Tinsel Town! Bollywood gossip! Bollywood gossip!
* Deepika Padukone's "RK" tattoo is now redesigned. Her PR is really working overtime these days...
* And she is right to be worried - Ayan Mukerji has chosen Ranbir over Karan Johar and has moved production of his upcoming film to Studio 18.
* Mahesh Babu is OUT of 3 Idiots - is the film in danger?
* Plastic-faced Saif Ali Khan will be acting with Aishwarya Rai in a new Vishal Bhardwaj film. Why did he ruin his face like that?! WHY?! I don't think I've seen his forehead move since 2008's Tashan.
* The lovely Aish will also be in Rituparno Ghosh's next film! She really is in her prime! Come on, directors, sign her up!
* Ekta Kapoor is producing a thriller - Ragini MMS.
* Sonam Kapoor may snark on Kangana's English but Miss Ranaut is crying all the way to the runway - where she is the new favorite of international fashion houses.
* Yana Gupta is being offered BANK to pose nude for a UK Lad Mag.
* Sonakshi Sinha tells the Race 2 producers... NO DIRTY TALKS!
* And Akshay Kumar might be going on a world tour next year!
Check out the TMK Beach Party!
New video from No One Killed Jessica!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl