Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Gossip!

Good morning!

Not much going on in gossip today...

*
The Prodigy ("Smack My Bitch Up") are contributing to the Ra.1 OST.

* The Tamil
3 Idiots will begin shooting soon but the Telugu 3 Idiots is on rocky ground.

* Nikhil Advani has a troubled
home life apparently. I'm not sure the way the article was worded but a boy that Nikhil adopted is in trouble for threatening a girl that Nikhil adopted.

And other than more
KHJJS and Saifeena and Priyanka/Shahid on KWK that's about it, folks.





RANI MUKERJI!!! You are looking beautiful, darling!

And here is Ramya in a promo shot for
Singam Puli!



You can see more
here. It opens December 24th.



Here is the trailer for Siddharth and Shruti Hasaan's
Once Upon A Warrior - a film I obviously need to see right away. You know, as much as Luck really sucked as a movie, I did get a couple of flashes of Shruti having potential as an actress. She could be quite good!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl