Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sonakshi Sinha in MAXIM Magazine!

Sometimes I don't know why I even bother... Maxim can take a beautiful woman like Sonakshi Sinha and turn her into a vapid "sexy face" girl. REALLY, Maxim? Really? This is what you do with gorgeous Sonakshi Sinha? Half these pictures look like rejects from an Russian mail order bride catalog and the others look like she just got out of the shower or something.



Filmi Girl disapproves of "sexy face."









At least they didn't air brush her body into nothingness... those curves are still very lovely.



I just hope whoever did the styling for this photoshoot is being made to look for a new job doing something else - something that doesn't require, oh what's the word... visual flair.



Oh, Sonakshi - you deserve better!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl