Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA! Preview pics!



My expectations are pretty darn high for
No One Killed Jessica but considering I'll get to watch Rani Mukerji strutting around and cursing set to a score by Amit Trivedi, I think I'll be entertained no matter what.

I also like the idea that they deliberately picked THE WORST photos of Vidya Balan.







(Three letters - UNF.)



(OH, RANI! Never leave us again!)





(You know what they say about girls who wear glasses... of course, it doesn't bother
me any. *adjusts glasses*)



In short, January 2011 is going to start with a BANG!

1 comment:

tanvii.com said...

Waiting with bated breathe :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl