Hello! Just a few more days until Christmas... I am getting excited!
Let's see what is happening in Bollytown!
* Somebody signed RANVEER SINGH for a new film! YAY! Let's hope Shaad Ali can work magic with him!
* Amy Jackson is the cutest thing ever - she talks about her new movie!
“I’ve been over here for three weeks and I’ve been in constant rehearsals and language tutoring before we started filming – that helped a lot.”
“We worked a lot on my character because she is very different to me. Jessie is fairly quiet, reserved and more of an introvert and I'm fairly outgoing and expressive. Everything had to change to suit my character; from the way I move my mouth when I speak to the way I walk down the street.”
* HEMA AND HELEN on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!
* Get a rundown of the current heroes in Bollywood.
* The No Problem success bash was canceled due to the lack of success of the film for everybody except producer BK Modi, who is set to help Ashutosh make Buddha. (Maybe.)
* Those of us who think that Deepika might shine in an action film may get our wish with Heer Ranjha - where she stars with Shahid Kapoor.
* Sunny Deol wants to copyright his voice... because if Amitabh Bachchan can do it, then why not Sunny?
* Fiji and Bollywood - the perfect pair?
* Saif Ali Khan has decided that he is the perfect replacement for Imran Khan in a youthful romantic comedy opposite Deepika Padukone... because nothing is more youthful than a 40 year old pretending to be 20.
* Bobby Deol doesn't need to reinvent himself... according to himself.
"I don't find bollywood actors in their 40's reinventing themselves and I don't need any reinventing strategy to survive in the industry as ultimately it's all luck that ensures your box office success."
Talk about an entitled Bollywood son!! So, it's not him that has to change his outlook if he is failing to connect with audiences, it's all just "luck."
* Purab Kohli is upset at press coverage of his failing marriage.
* A film promotion with Akshay and Katrina turned violent.
The crowd got so violent that Akshya Kumar himself had to save Katrina from being mobbed and harassed. The eye-witnesses said that Akshay Kumar had to hold Katrina in his arms after fans started misbehaving with her physically. The police said no complaint has been registered in the matter. However, they are investigating the incident.
Oh, if I wrote RPF...
* Arjun Rampal signs with Pritesh Nandy... for a lot of money.
RANI MUKERJI promoting No One Killed Jessica... UNF!
Farah and Katrina on Jhalak!
Ajay Devgn looking FINE at the Burberry store... DAYYYYUM!
And I want that dress... looking gorgeous, Kangs!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl