Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Gossip!

Hello! Just a few more days until Christmas... I am getting excited!

Let's see what is happening in Bollytown!

* Somebody signed RANVEER SINGH for a
new film! YAY! Let's hope Shaad Ali can work magic with him!

* Amy Jackson is the
cutest thing ever - she talks about her new movie!

“I’ve been over here for three weeks and I’ve been in constant rehearsals and language tutoring before we started filming – that helped a lot.”

“We worked a lot on my character because she is very different to me. Jessie is fairly quiet, reserved and more of an introvert and I'm fairly outgoing and expressive. Everything had to change to suit my character; from the way I move my mouth when I speak to the way I walk down the street.”


*
HEMA AND HELEN on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!

* Get a rundown of the current
heroes in Bollywood.

* The
No Problem success bash was canceled due to the lack of success of the film for everybody except producer BK Modi, who is set to help Ashutosh make Buddha. (Maybe.)

* Those of us who think that Deepika might shine in an action film may get our wish with
Heer Ranjha - where she stars with Shahid Kapoor.

* Sunny Deol wants to
copyright his voice... because if Amitabh Bachchan can do it, then why not Sunny?

* Fiji and Bollywood -
the perfect pair?

* Saif Ali Khan has decided that he is the perfect replacement for Imran Khan in a
youthful romantic comedy opposite Deepika Padukone... because nothing is more youthful than a 40 year old pretending to be 20.

* Bobby Deol doesn't need to
reinvent himself... according to himself.

"I don't find bollywood actors in their 40's reinventing themselves and I don't need any reinventing strategy to survive in the industry as ultimately it's all luck that ensures your box office success."

Right. "Luck."

Talk about an entitled Bollywood son!! So, it's not
him that has to change his outlook if he is failing to connect with audiences, it's all just "luck."

* Purab Kohli is upset at
press coverage of his failing marriage.

* A film promotion with Akshay and Katrina turned
violent.

The crowd got so violent that Akshya Kumar himself had to save Katrina from being mobbed and harassed. The eye-witnesses said that Akshay Kumar had to hold Katrina in his arms after fans started misbehaving with her physically. The police said no complaint has been registered in the matter. However, they are investigating the incident.

Oh, if I wrote RPF...

* Arjun Rampal signs with
Pritesh Nandy... for a lot of money.

PICTURE TIME!



RANI MUKERJI promoting
No One Killed Jessica... UNF!



Farah and Katrina on
Jhalak!



Ajay Devgn looking FINE at the Burberry store... DAYYYYUM!



And I want that dress... looking gorgeous, Kangs!

1 comment:

Bluemay said...

Heer Ranjha an action romance??? What a way to ruin a classic love story. Even Paris can't save this future flop.
In a way Bobby Deol is right, he doesn't need to reinvent himself because his wife's late father left them loads of money. It's so cute how he thinks he's survived in the industry when he hasn't had a lead role in a hit movie in recent years.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl