Hello, all! I know you stop by here everyday for my intelligent writin... oh, who am I kidding?! You love the gossip, right?! Well, get ready for the YANA GUPTA WARDROBE MALFUNCTION pictures! They're safe for work but I'll put them at the end of the post just in case.
Okay, then! Gossip!!
* Sajid Khan promises that Housefull 2 will be 10 times funnier than the first. O LORD CAN I HANDLE THIS?!
(Alas, my whipping girl Jiah Khan will not be returning... )
* My favorite feud between Anusha Rizvi and Aamir Khan is going strong.
* Rani Mukerji's bad-assery is keeping No One Killed Jessica stuck with the Censor Board.
* Imran Khan refuses to accept the fact that he is a chocolate boy.
With two back to back romcom releases and two more to go (YRF’s Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and Dharma Productions’ next), aren’t you getting typecast in the genre?
In India, we are very quick to typecast. But the second someone moves away, we are ready to pounce on him too. Akshay Kumar started off as an action star, and then he did one comedy film and everyone thought he was very funny. Typecasting is not a concern for me. I know the minute you do something good, people will appreciate that as well. Anyway, my next film Delhi Belly is as far removed from all this. It is an offbeat English language film.
* Kunal Kohli also talks Break Ke Baad and about how he wants to work with Ranbir Kapoor. I'm not sure if I want to see that or not... it depends on the film.
* Sonam Kapoor is celebrated for her style and gives "we're just good friends" style quotes about all her upcoming projects.
* Rishi Kapoor is not too pleased with Sonam and Deepika's appearance on Koffee With Karan.
Rishi was fuming as well as he thought that Karan had instigated the girls into giving such comments to increase the TRPs of the show. He felt that the several times the Kapoors have gone on his show is out of pure love and respect while he has backstabbed them by coming out with an episode in such light. Rishi candidly said that if this is the way KJo plans to behave, all ties will be severed between the Kapoors and KJo.
* Is Heroine shelved for good?
* Mahesh Babu is inspired by Hrithik Roshan.
* Guzaarish made the top ten in the UK Box Office!
* Paraplegic people speak out against Guzaarish.
3. Disability is an ‘untouchable’ ‘invisible’ taboo concept in India. The movie with its ending propagates this very concept. That a human being and his wishes are above the law? A disabled is better off ending his life? Obstacles and problems should taint our view about life? Spinal injury is too big a problem to live with?
* Goa is offering tax incentives to regional filmmakers to encourage them to film there.
* Preity Zinta is going to be the brand representative for Himachal.
* Bebo pouts to comical effect.
* Yana Gupta is the No Panty Girl.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl