Hello, world! It's that time of day again!
Okay, let's see what's up in the world of FILMI BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP!
* Break Ke Baad is turning out to be a dud at the box office and with critics - but already recovered its costs with the sale of satellite rights. Imran is already filming Short Term Shaadi with Bebo in Vegas... I wonder if production was pushed forward so she could do uncle Aamir's movie, too.
* Madhuri Dixit talks about her career.
“I don’t regret doing anything. When you work in a film, you do it thinking it will turn out well and will do well. But when it doesn’t do well, there’s nothing much you can do about it. So why should I regret anything?” said Madhuri, looking rosy cheeked in an orange and yellow sari.
* Onir talks about the future of independent cinema.
"I am not saying that big budget films should not exist but there should be a balance between the two kinds of cinema. It needs nurturing. I am lucky that without any corporate support I have completed my fourth film," he added. The director once again returns to his pet subject with Shab, which delves into human psyche and the darkness of human mind.
* Poor Sonakshi Sinha had to deal with some rowdy fans in Mumbai.
* Abhishek Bachchan talks about the Agneepath remake... that will star Hrithik.
Abhishek rubbished all speculations that he was approached with the role before Hrithik. "I was never asked," he clarified.
* Bipasha Basu looooo~oooves Atif Aslam! (To be fair, so do I!)
* NDTV has a slide show up of Bollywood beauties from the 1930s!
* Katrina Kaif averted a small girl's temper tantrum by giving her some sticky buns.
Sonakshi Sinha looking sweet and innocent - I'll dishoom those rowdies who were harassing her!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl