Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Gossip!

Good morning, weekend!

I hope everyone has a fun Diwali weekend!

I hope it's a happy Diwali weekend for Bollywood, too... we'll wait to see the numbers for
Golmaal 3 and Action Replayy.

I saw
Action Replayy last night and I really enjoyed it - I enjoyed the promos, too. I cannot WAIT for Tees Maar Khan. The trailer looks even better on the big screen. Ashutosh Gowarikar's new film looks okay - I can probably skip it, since it looks like Abhishek Bachchan is the star of the film and he is a no-go for me these days, along with Priyanka Chopra - in that I will 'no-go' to films that have either one of them in it. Deepika looks great in the trailer but did anybody else notice that she doesn't say anything?! What's that all about?

Let's check out the gossip today!

* Rakhi Sawant is still saying
insensitive stuff to keep her name in the press.

"I've a message for young girls. Don't get possessive about your boyfriends. Not worth it. I am so sad to know [Rinky] killed herself. If I had handled her case (on her reality show Raakhi Ka Insaaf) this wouldn't have happened. I had worked with Rinky in Priyadarshan's Malaamal Weekly. She had done two-three films with Priyan sir. She was slim and so happy."

* Shahid Kapoor
turned down a chance to judge Jhalak Dikklaa Jaa 4 alongside Madhuri Dixit. And there goes any chance we would see the two dance together...

* Poor Vidya Balan has a
nervous breakdown.

* Komal Nahta is
annoyed by celebrities on twitter.

Another area where moderation seems to have been thrown out of the window is film promotion, especially through the medium of reality, game and talent shows on television. It seems to have become almost mandatory today for the stars of every big film to make appearances in one or the other television shows around the time of their release.

* Is Abhishek upset that his father's role in
Agneepath has gone to Hrithik?





My new favorite
jodi at the Dubai premiere of Action Replayy!

1 comment:

kintama said...

My favourite couple is still Hrithik - Aish (looks, talent, movies, they have it all).

Abhi should do like Twinkle Kehna and understand that acting isn't his thing.

And who the hell is Rakhi Sawant? First of all, what the hell is wrong with her face...

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl