Sunday, November 14, 2010

Akshay and Katrina at the Tees Maar Khan music launch!

Usually I will wait to track down pretty, unmarked photos for you but I'm way too excited about Tees Maar Khan! You can find a ton more at the Filmicafe website. The Tees Maar Khan launch was held on a train... for some reason. I love it!



Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder! I wonder who the lucky person left with the triplets is...



Katrina Kaif braces herself for a long train trip...



Hi, Akshay!!!!!



I like this one - Kat looks pretty unhappy hemmed in by that crowd. It must get so tiring dealing with hordes of people like that.





Bon Voyage!





La la la la... Tees Maar Khan!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl