Well... I seem to have been the only person on the Internet who actually enjoyed Hisss. Let's just get that out there.
Now, moving on...
* An actor discovers what kind of cinema the people in the countryside enjoy.
Until now, I thought I wanted to act as realistically as I could. Now I am motivated to overact. Simply because there’s still an audience that wants all the things we’re trying to put behind us and move on.
* Shahrukh Khan gave a press conference for Don 2 and (in my opinion) misleadingly says that his character is 'bad but lovable.' Um.... Don is like an uber-jackass. What part of that is lovable?
* Emraan Hashmi seems to have cast himself in that movie about the porn industry.
* Akshay Kumar is doing a cameo in his first home production about hockey!
* There is still a bit stigma attached to playing gay. Prashant Chawla, who played a gay character in Jhootha Hi Sahi is now afraid of being typecast.
* Dev Anand wants to be reborn as himself.
" I wish I am born again as Dev Anand and you meet a young star 25 years later. That will give me some time to finish what I want to do."
* Everybody's favorite Siddharth is profiled in The Hindu.
Amongst a whole crop of stars and super stars, Siddharth says he is more a ‘method' actor. His passion, even before he did “Boys”, lay in other areas of filmmaking — direction, screenplay writing and singing. “At some point in life, when I have done enough films, I will move to direction. In the Telugu film industry, I have had the privilege of getting involved in almost every aspect of a production. This works two ways — if the film becomes a hit, I know I have contributed beyond just acting, and if it fails, I share the responsibility for that too,” he points out.
* Sonu Sood is a guitar player.
* Tabu is getting married!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl