How is it Monday again? What on Earth happened to the weekend? One day I'm happily sitting around writing up Endhiran and the next... BOOM! I have to go to work.
Ah, well. Such is the life of a working stiff like myself.
Now, let's see what those Tinsel Town razzle-dazzlers are up to!
* ROBOTS! I mean Rajinikanth is hosting a special screening of Endhiran for his friends in Mumbai.
* Ranbir Kapoor talks Anjaana Anjaani and reveals the publicity team's talking points for the film.
What are your thoughts on Priyanka Chopra?
Priyanka is such an established actress. She just sinks into the role so much she forgets herself and starts becoming Kiara, the character she plays. That's important for the film.
When an actor kills his or her stardom and surrenders to the character is when the film blossoms. Priyanka has this great quality.
Oh, dear. Damning with faint praise... or damning with letting the film's publicist write the responses to this e-mail interview. How many times have we seen this phrase thrown about in reviews of Anjaana Anjaani?
* And Ranbir (who needs a nickname - because allegedly he does not have a pet name) has agreed to star in Sajid Khan's next film, a revenge drama set at a college.
I'm already in line for tickets!
* Hrithik Roshan is back in India and pumping up for Krrish 2! (Or are we calling it Krrish 3?)
* Sanjay Dutt has been denied a US Visa. I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, yes, he is currently out on bail (or something) but on the other, he's not likely to do anything awful while he's in the US. I mostly just feel sorry for his daughter, who won't have her daddy see her graduate.
* Kangana Ranaut is set to launch her own fashion line!
* Deepika Padukone wants to work with Rajinikanth, Surya, or Vikram. Oh, really? Girl, those men would chew the scenery out from under your feet - you would disappear so fast! You should be working with Golden Star Ganesh, whose talents are much more forgiving and less scene-stealing but equally as charming.
* Salman Khan has rounded up some beautiful ladies for his Being Human charity fashion show.
The very pretty Aishwarya is featured in the very pretty "Bekhabar" from Action Replayy!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl