Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Gossip!

Well, we actually have some semi-big news today!

Shiney Ahuja's maid has
retracted her statement. I'll also throw this out there Shiney's film Har Pal is waiting for a a more auspicious time to be released.

What do I think? I don't think any woman would have subjected herself to that kind of media scrutiny for no reason. And I believe the police did find physical evidence of rape... there fore, my theory is that she was paid off so that
Har Pal can be released.

There has to have been something really off about Shiney for the filmi fraternity to abandon him like they did. These are people who laud former jailbirds Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan, not to mention serial harassers like Shakti Kapoor and drug addicts like Esha Deol and Fardeen Khan. Okay, so he's not from a filmi family but there must be something more to it for everybody
in the business to believe the charges.

I don't think his reputation can recover from this.

Kavita Krishnamurthy's husband has also just been
accused of sexually assaulting his maid.

Now, onto more pleasant things!

*
Dhobi Ghat is meant for the film festival circuit.

* Check out Abhishek Bachchan on the
cover of GQ.

"I am paranoid. I have major issues. I can't walk into a restaurant or a hotel. I just can't do it, and it takes an unbelievable amount of courage for me to do it." Abhi continues, "If I am alone in a hotel and I have to order dinner, I will not. I am not kidding. Aishwarya calls... She will actually order my dinner!"

I would put up with that for like 2 seconds. Did he have his mom call before he got married? This is what your entourage is for, Abhi! Take a hint from Vinny Chase and get yourself some friends like Turtle.

You know my favorite guy Akshay Kumar wouldn't pull this shit - he would have charmed the waitress back to his hotel room after 2 seconds of talking to her!

* Speaking of my favorites, Sujoy Ghosh's next film will star
Vidya Balan! So, I guess it's two of my favorites then!

"It's called Kahaani and it's a relentless thriller set in Kolkata. Kahaani is about this aspect of women which always fascinated me. When it comes to protecting someone they love, a woman is the most fierce and deadly warrior. Take any mother for example, you try messing with her child, she will rip you apart. Even if she doesn't know how to, she will learn/ teach herself how to protect her child. It's awesome how a mother does it, and for me, that's the closest one can get to God."

Even more interesting is the fact that there is no Hero... Vidya is the Hero!

*
We Are Family didn't set the box office on fire overseas. Possibly because we have all seen Stepmom already. This was just a TERRIBLE IDEA for a film in so many ways.

* Akshay Kumar is brushing up on his
cooking skills for his new reality show - a show I desperately want to see!

PICTURE TIME!



Southscope has a nice gallery of
Endhiran pictures up here.



Is this the first official poster of
Golmaal 3?!

And while Abhi is busy have Aishwarya order his dinner for him like a big baby - Vikram put on his big boy pants and went out to promote
Raavan in Venice!



*drooooooooool*





RAMPWALK
REM-- VIKRAM! RAINBOW VIKRAM!

Also, a little birdie on the
Action Replayy facebook page tells me that the trailer should be out later today... keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

KJ@SLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJ@SLA said...

V-I-K-RAM Vikram Vikram!
Rambo Vikram! Rainbow Vikram!

@kalikaliankhen :D

Liz C said...

I have such a huge girl-crush on Suhasini, and I love that green sari, so (amazingly)Vikram was not the first thing I noticed in the last photo.

Daddy's Girl said...

Re Shiney's case, I agree that she was probably paid off. Sad.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl