Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Gossip!

Good morning! My allergies are killing me this morning... *achooooooo* but you know what? Only one more day until Dabangg!

And the first reviews are
positive! Even Sonakshi seems to be living up to the hype!

Sonakshi Sinha, the gorgeous daughter of Shatrughan Sinha who plays the part of Rajo, comes out with a confident performance. As she had said earlier that she considered Salman Kahn as friend not godfather. You can see the truth of her statement in her confidence and poise during performance. She is not overawed by Salman Khan or anyone else for that matter.

But you know what else is happening today?

* So... now, Shiney Ahuja would like us to think that the DNA test results from the maid he allegedly raped
were faked.

WHAT?!

Why would somebody bother to do that? This is real life, not a movie. I'm still on board with the "she was paid-off to save Shiney's career" theory because
that would make sense. I still think that no actresses are going to want to work with him.

* Neetu Chandra is also trying to
deny that she had anything to do with the Pakistani cricket match-fixing scandal.

Maybe Shiney and Neetu can make a film together?

* Find out the
real reason Saif walked out of Vishal Bhardwaj's film - Vishal wouldn't agree to direct a film for Saif's production banner.

Also, I can now safely avoid seeing
Dreams because it has two female stars: Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra. UGH. The only way he's getting me into the theater now is if either Akshay Kumar or Ranbir Kapoor is signed on as the hero.

* Akshaye Khanna threw a
temper tantrum on the sets of Tees Maar Khan and refused to come out of his trailer for 2 hours.

* Shahid Kapoor has signed on to
Sajid Nadiawala's next film called Heer Ranjha.

* The
Guzaarish trailer is now coming with Anjaana Anjaani but....

THE
ACTION REPLAYY TRAILER IS HERE and it looks phenomenal!



Can you even wait for this? What's your favorite part?

I think I love the bazaar scene where Aish and Akki are talking and then she struts off and he just grins at the camera. *SWWWWWWOOOOOON*

PICTURE TIME!





Salman Khan on the sets of
India's Got Talent!



My MAIN MAN Akshay Kumar on the sets of his cooking show!





Hellooooooo tall, dark, and handsome!

3 comments:

Michael Barnum said...

Action Replayy looks good, but I don't know, I have not been able to get through any of Akki's last several comedies. Don't get me wrong, I love Akshay, but...I sure would like to see him make some more films like DOSTI: FRIENDS FOREVER and DHADKAN or at least some mature roles.

Michael Barnum said...

Action Replayy looks good, but I don't know, I have not been able to get through any of Akki's last several comedies. Don't get me wrong, I love Akshay, but...I sure would like to see him make some more films like DOSTI: FRIENDS FOREVER and DHADKAN or at least some mature roles.

Ness said...

I REALLY want to see Master Chef India. IT LOOKS AWESOME from those pics alone! And I am psyched for Action Replayy! It looks ADORABLE! Favourite part - THE WHOLE THING lol!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl