Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Gossip! Guzaarish trailer!

Good morning! How is everybody today?!

Oh, sorry, I couldn't hear you over my excitement at THE
GUZAARISH TRAILER!



This looks
amazing. Hrithik Roshan is one of the best in Bollywood right now and it looks like it brings it pretty hard. I can already tell that Guzaarish is going to be a "Filmi Girl Needs Kleenex" kind of film.

* I know that there were fears of communal violence today with the Ayodhya verdict - and
thats the reason Ranbir Kapoor moved the release date of Anjaana Anjaani back a week.

"Release of a film is a happy occasion and time to celebrate. I still remember the images of the Babri demolition, the blasts... The verdict is more important than a film's release. The decision can go in anybody's favour which may create an unfavourable atmosphere. It's not a good day to celebrate release of a movie. You just want to be there for the country."

(Even
the verdict has been pushed back until Tuesday.)

*
Guzaarish is opening November 19th.

* John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan are in the running for the same role in
Milte Hain.

* Neil Nitin Mukesh fires back his
own public relations volley after somebody else planted stories that he had quit The North Pole Italian Job.

* Rishi Kapoor is
producing Ranbir's world tour!! And he'll be touring with him! ZOMG! YOU GUYS! This means we might be treated to a father v. son "Bachna Ae Haseeno"!

* The Big B's new film
Power was launched yesterday - it also stars Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, and Anil Kapoor. Kangana Ranaut is being courted as one of the female leads but she has yet to agree.

* This just in: Bebo
googles herself. (In case she's reading this... I LOVE YOU BEBO!)

*
red is out for fashionable brides.

Designer Jaya Rathore feels the desire to look different from other brides is prompting women to experiment with their wedding outfit.

"Women have become very fashion-conscious. I have been receiving a lot of orders for designing bridal lehengas, traditional Indian wedding attire, with a contemporary touch. The brides-to-be are looking for myriad colours like sindoori (vermilion), emerald green, fuschia and mustard among others," Rathore said.


PICTURE TIME!



I bet the cast of
Power is all jealous of Anil's hair.



Kangana Ranaut was at the launch, too.



Hrithik and Aish launching
Guzaarish

AND SOME LAKME FASHION WEEK!



The Divine Miss S



Akshay sporting his 'retro' look...



Rani Mukerji looking so good, it's as if I died and went to heaven...



The one and only TABU!



Juhi!



And Hema Malini!

8 comments:

eliza bennet said...

Aishwarya and Hrithik look so good together in the pic and I really liked the trailer (the film looks similar to Diving Bell and the Buttterfly) and SLB made bearded Hrithik look really handsome (and he is not even my type yaar)

eliza bennet said...

Just a small note

Hema looks better than everyone in other pics and I missed to see Rani on screen.

Archee ologist said...

loverly trailer!

even though i am in india now, i find it hard to keep in touch with the filmi gossip. if it were not for your blog!

thank you filmi girl!

Filmi Girl said...

@eliza He does look good, doesn't he? And I miss Rani, too! Maybe the fact that she's out and about means we'll be seeing her in a film soon!

@archee Thank you so much!!! You really made my morning! :D

honeycombveils said...

The trailer for Guzaarish looks FABULOUS!! I can't wait to see it. The poster is so beautiful, too, I might just have to get it..
And did they really think that a thick beard and long hair would "uglify" my boy Hrithik in any way? If anything, he looks more devastatingly handsome than ever. Devastating.

myrna-nora said...

Guzaarish looks like it should be good. Thanks for posting the trailer.

redsarah said...

Damn. Had decided there was no way I was going to see Hrithik in a wheelchair wanting to die. And now this looks brilliant and I have to go!

Shell said...

After suffering through Hrithik's hairyness all year, I am amazed at how insanely attractive he looks in the preview. I don't know what this film is about, but not only does it look gorgeous (as all SLB films do), but it looks like it has oodles of substance and passion. I will anxiously await...

Rani does look gorgeous. What I wouldn't give to see her do something that gets the critics off her back.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl