Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Soup discovers Magadheera!

For those of you unfamiliar with The Soup, it's a show on E! that pulls hilarious clips from various TV shows and then has host Awesome Joel McHale (his legal name) make comments about them.

Well, one Mr. Andrew Genser over at
The Soup discovered a clip of Telugu blockbuster Magadheera and had this to say about it:

"We don't know what Magadheera means, but after watching this clip from the Indian epic, we'd guess it loosely translates as, "Holy F--king Sh-t This Is So Ridiculous That It's Awesome and, Again, Holy F--king Sh-t."

Yeah... pretty much that is EXACTLY my reaction to the film.

Read his post
here and wait for the amazed comments to roll in.

Read my take on the film
here (it was published in Southscope!)

And then watch my pick for AWESOMEST CLIP IN
MAGADHEERA here:

2 comments:

myrna-nora said...

Awesome!

Christine Menefee said...

Whoa! thanks so much for that clip! I'd read that screenings could be riotous but you have to see it to believe it!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl