Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ram Charan Teja in Maa Magazine!

Here is Magadheera's superstar... RAM CHARAN TEJA! I wonder what he thinks of Magadheera's new popularity on Internet circles. Has anybody told him he was on The Soup?



ZOOOOOMG!! I cannot wait for
Orange, you guys!!



"As the new generation, we are always trying to push the limits harder than the previous generation."



"I believe that every human being relates to an animal. My dad relates to Lions as his sun sign is Leo. And I connect to horses. A young horse is a majestic creature. Yet, it is humble."

To quote from
Equus... "He sees... he sees... My God hath seen!"





"One should follow his own path in life. Otherwise he can never justify his purpose in living."

6 comments:

Shell said...

My my. What a photospread of such an amazingly hot man who I've never heard of before. I really need to expand my horizons. Seriously.

dustdevil liz said...

Sigh, the Konidela men have such pretty eyes (and long eyelashes). Why they cover them up with sunglasses is beyond me.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

he is hawt!!! but not sure who he is.. movie actor??

Precious P said...

ooOOO Hawtness.. something in the Chiranjeevi family! and he is just 2 films old!

@bollywoodstylediaries - yup he is a southindian (telugu) actor - Ram Charan, son of yesteryear south superstar Chiranjeevi. :)

Filmi Girl said...

@precious p Thanks for jumping in! :D

Yes, RCT is Chiranjeevi's son and he was the big breakout star of Magadheera. He's not just handsome, he has charm out the wazoo!! I can't wait for Orange!

daydreaminglotus said...

OMG Cherry! ::drools::

That is all.

Except: Can't wait for Orange!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl