Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pithamagan Song Medley: Work in Progress

I just spent some serious time trying to piece together which songs are in this medley:



While I pride myself on my research abilities, my Tamil language skills are non-existent. Still, I was able to piece these together.

1. "Ponmagal Vanthal"



2. "Kunguma Poove"


Kunguma Poove
Uploaded by danceupanddown. - Discover more animation and arts videos.

3. "Mama Maama Mama"



4. "Oru Kinnathai"





ETA: Added this one in thanks to my Twitter friends
Amaluu and Ajit.

Here is my new challenge, though, does anybody have a video of the original?! The part that the
Pithamagan medley uses is approximately 2:10 into the original song but they don't use it in the remix, which is why I was confused.

5. "Muthai Thiru"



6. "Nallamdhana"



ETA: This one is thanks to Amaluu! Padmini sure could dance.... (you can see her at the beginning and end of this remix) And again, if somebody has the original and wants to upload a video...

7. "Thaka Thaka Aadava"




ETA: Another tip from Amaluu and this may or may not be the song but either way, it's PRETTY AWESOME! Start the video at 4:00 minutes in for the full effect! You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

Now, if I got anything wrong of if you want to give me fun facts about
these songs, please comment and I'll update the post as I find out more.

Thank you!!

2 comments:

Anu Russell said...

Way to go Girl!!!I love Movies and Esp Tamil and Telugu ones!!! I love the fact that you are extending your boundaries!! Amazing stuff! Keep em coming!

Filmi Girl said...

@anu Thank you!!!! I spent way too much time looking for these songs... :D I want to watch some of these Tamil oldies now. The songs are so good!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl