Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Gossip! Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! And you know what Monday means... only 4 more days until Dabangg!

* Neetu Chandra is part of the
match-fixing scandal, she's been texting with the accused.

* People looking forward to more Manoj Bajpayee after
Rajneeti should keep their fingers crossed for a screening of Dus Tola, a 1930s period film in which Manoj plays a goldsmith.

* Akshay Kumar and Shahrukh Khan might be producing
a film together.

* Critics finally own up to the fact that Frieda Pinto
cannot act. Her performance in Miral was panned by nearly everyone.

* Salman Khan has dedicated
Dabangg to men who can't dance - I'm assuming this includes himself!

* Style-bhai also
hates it when people badmouth Shahrukh.

“I hate people who come and badmouth Shah Rukh in front of me simply because Shah Rukh and I are not on talking terms. I can understand if Shah Rukh talks ill of me or if I talk ill of him, but I can’t take it if somebody else talks ill of him to win my favour. Not done!”

* And he's
supporting Sadhana in her fight against some builders.

* Asha Parekh thinks
Kareena Kapoor would be perfect for a Teesri Manzil remake and I agree.

* KJo says that
Short Term Shaadi is not an adaptation and that he did NOT ask Bebo to change her look for the film.

* Has lovely Bebo walked out of
Heroine because of Madhur's bad behavior?

*
Bollywood is going digital in Europe!

* Mallika Sherawat sings on the
Hisss OST!

* Jackie Fernandez wants to work with
Abhay Deol.

* Shahid Kapoor considers himself just a
typical Muslim.

Before I speak about my way of observing the Holy month of ‘Ramzan’ I would like state that in my childhood when my mom and the maulavi (Priest), who used to come everyday to teach me to read and recite ‘The Koran’, failed to do so I was myself deeply troubled as to why I could not pick up the flow of at least reading the Arabic and the Urdu language? But try as I might I too failed. Even my friends were fed up of me when I used pester them to teach me to read ‘The Koran’. Finally I spoke to my ‘Allah’ directly through my Prayers at night, tendered my apology and from next day onwards I started reading and reciting ‘The Koran’ in English language.

* Lastly...
Moustache SLIDE SHOW!

1 comment:

eliza bennet said...

Whoa! I didn't know Shahid is a Muslim, and a practising Muslim at that, I still don't like him as an actor (except in Kaminey) but I have to say I'm impressed.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl