Good morning, all!
* John Abraham is all over the gossip rags today - promoting motorbikes and insuring his ass for a lot of money.
* Prakash Raj and Pony Verma make a public appearance at the press meet for Inidhu Inidhu.
* Kangana was upset that her role was sliced in Kites. Let's just be glad she didn't see the "re-mixed" version that cut her out all together.
* The first schedule of Mausam is complete!
* Peepli Live actor Omkar Das Manikpuri confuses Katrina for Deepika - much to Aamir Khan's chagrin. Now, my question is... whose PR team leaked this story? It can't be Aamir, unless he had a grudge against Katrina for some unknown reason. Somebody from the Peepli Live? Deepika?
* Rajneeti's Manoj Bajpayee is open to masala films - just don't ask him to romance a teenager.
* Rahul Bose wants to be a secondary hero in an action film. Can I please just second this? Let's team up Rahul Bose and... Salman Khan!
* Salman Khan - who is taking over hosting duties on Big Boss - is charmingly blunt, as always.
"I'm straightforward, but I'm not an obnoxious kind of guy who doesn't know what to say and where to say. I know that if I'm speaking to an elderly person, I should give him respect and if I'm speaking to a person junior to me, I should give him respect too."
* Who is excited by RDB's new album? (ME!)
* If this isn't the sign of an eating disorder then... I'll eat my hat.
"These days I’m not even working out. I’ve been stuffing my face with chocolates but strangely, I'm losing weight. I think that's because people are making me work a lot. Give me a break of two weeks and I'll be back to my healthy self."
Sonam has been looking rather haggard lately - I would venture she's not eating nearly enough of anything.
I bet you a million dollars that this weight (see above) is much closer to a healthy weight for Sonam than the one below.
Do you see how sunken her eyes look? That is not the face of a girl eating lots of chocolates... unless she is throwing them back up again.
Forgive my soap box (I have more to say on the topic here) but having dealt with these kinds of problems myself, I know that it's neither easy nor pleasurable to attempt to sustain such a "stylish" weight. I wonder how Sonam's acting would change if she was allowed to forget about "size zero" and just concentrate on "size healthy."
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl