Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twilight Meets Bollywood!

As a thank you to everybody who joined my Facebook page to get Alex Meraz to Bollywood, here is your promised Bollywood meets Twilight fanvid!

I borrowed the style and music of the
DDLJ trailer and then added a few other songs from the film.

The songs used are
Tujhe Dekha To, Mere Khwabon Mein, Ruk Ja O Dil, and the tail end of Mehndi Laga Ke.

The lyric translations in English are
here.

If you like it, you know what you have to do to get more... join the campaign! The button is on the right hand side of my blog!

4 comments:

Amaluu said...

THAT VIDEO IS HILARIOUS AND BRILLIANT!!! The "Khushboo" part had me cracking up! I'm sending it to everyone I know. Great job!

Filmi Girl said...

Yay!!! I was hoping somebody would get that joke!! :D

Glad you liked!

ajit said...

Very well done...I think the editing was spot-on with the scenes and that Khushboo reference....LOL! :)

krusche said...

Great job! Loved it. I think it's hilarious that Bella never changes expression also. I'll look forward to your next one.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl