* This article is a masterpiece of flowery gossip writing.
Earlier, on Wednesday, Khan had given a pleasant surprise to the actors of We Are Family as he dropped into the sets suddenly, where glamorous Kareena Kapoor and hotbod Arjun Rampal were shooting a promotional interview for the film.
* And speaking of 'hotbod' Arjun Rampal, read an interview with him!
I am a father. My equation with my kids in the house is in a particular way which is endearing. Kajol is a mother too and is hands on. Her approach to children is very different. Even off screen, you can see her scolding children, laughing and joking with them. Then you have a Kareena who doesn't have any children and she is been put into a situation where she needs to deal with them. So how would she, was the question. That awkwardness and gawkiness comes out quite realistically in Kareena.
Suddenly, I feel that We Are Family might be worth seeing just to enjoy Bebo being awkward around some children!
* Is Sridevi returning to films?
* Akshay Kumar priced himself out of Hera Pheri 3.
* Poor Ekta Kapoor broke her wrist while jogging.
* RANVIR SHOREY! I love you!
"I don't dig the candy floss and rosy kind of film subjects. Give me anything dark and grey! They are spaces that excite me as an actor! In fact, in many of my films though I am the funny guy, there's a grey shade to my character."
Seriously, his chemistry with Akshay Kumar in Singh is Kinng and Chandi Chowk to China is fantastic! Somebody give these boys a two hero film!
* Ameesha Patel faints on set while shooting a Telugu film. So, either she was dehydrated and hungover or dehydrated and starving herself to be size zero. Take your pick!
* Katrina Kaif was harassed by reporters during a press conference and broke down in tears.
Our "new" release this week is Aashayein and it looks... like the kind of film I don't mind waiting to see on DVD.
This is the film I wish I could have seen - Naan Mahaan Alla but will have to wait for DVD for due to the fact that it has no English subs.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl