Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Gossip!

Hello and good morning!

I hope you are ready for a strong dose of BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP!

* The
Times of India summarizes the Tollywood sex'n'drugs scandal.

In fact, the police feel that the nexus between drugs and sex racket was established with the arrest of Ravi Teja's brothers and that of Saira Banu and Jyothi. "They both are close and spotted in a pub on Road No. 1, Banjara Hills", an investigator said.

* Kangana Ranaut is playing an
Interpol cop in The Game! The role was originally for a man - just like Angelina Jolie in Salt.

* Shahurkh Khan is
upset with Arjun Rampal for backing out of Don 2.

Am I the only one who couldn't be less interested in
Don 2? Now if it was Billa 2 starring Prabhas and Namitha, we'd be talking...

* Meet the
gori Miss Bollywood finalist - Emily Payton.

"My agent suggested I enter the event and when I saw the first prize I was absolutely determined to win. I'd love to star in a Bollywood film and the winner also gets to enter Miss Universe next year, which would be a dream."

* Amitabh Bachchan's response to
Internet trolls? Call the police. Somebody tell 4Chan!

*
Read about everybody's favorite Bollywood stars... ANIMALS!

Of course, getting along with your co-star is very important even in the case of animal actors. In the UTV Bindass show Beg Borrow Steal, VJ Aaliyah Khan and a Boxer named Jerry have to complete a journey without any money. Jerry is not new to stardom and has quite a busy calendar. He has featured in Golmaal and is all set to play Facebook, Kareena Kapoor's pet in Golmaal 3.

* Read about
the making of Antardwand.

For Vinay Pathak, better known for his comic fare, the role of the groom’s father was attractive one. “It wasn’t an obvious one to be played by me. Being born and brought up in Bihar made it easy for me to understand the character, because I have seen tyrannical patriarchs like the one I play in the film.” Vinay personally knows people who have been married off after being abducted — some happily, others not so. He adds, “There were no monetary concern, for Rajpal had been a boarding school senior and a friend since long, and this was a film I wanted to be a part of.”

*
VIKRAM should be in everything.

“I want to be a ‘human chameleon' that changes according to every character. It is tiring and challenging. But the expectations keep me going,” he adds.

1 comment:

Rum said...

Seriously Vikram is just wonderful in the limited films I've seen of him! He used his hulky figure soo well and aggresively in Raavanan which thanks to your reviews I've gone GAGA over!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl