Saturday, August 21, 2010

India International Jewellery Week Recap!

If you follow the fashion blogs, I'm sure you've seen the pictures trickling out from the India International Jewellery Week shows.

I am here to bring you the celebs who walked the ramp!





My favorite debutante - Sonakshi Sinha!



Ayesha Takia come back to movies K THX!





Bipasha "Love Yourself" Basu!



I have such a girl-crush on Neha Dhupia!



Looking good, Reema Sen!



Deepika Padukone in her natural habitat!



Hard Kaur!! What on earth is up with your hair?!



Konkona Sen Sharma!!



Sharmila Tagore can still outshine the starlets! Looking divine, darling!



And Kirron Kher - just because I love her!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl