Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Morning, Friday!

Hello and how are you all today?!

I'm very happy that it's Friday, which brings us one day closer to September 10th and
Dabangg!

ROBIN HOOD PANDE!

Sorry, I'll try to control my excitement... let's see what is happening in Tinsel Town! Could anything in Bollywood top the sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll revelations of the Telugu film industry this week?!

* Shahid Kapoor comes clean. He wears
butt pads.

* Yesteryear's actress Asha Parkeh has been booked on
forgery charges.

* Salman Khan demands to get
paid for Veer.

*
Stardust Katrina and Akshay:

"In fact, analysts view their pairing as that of Hema Malini and Dharmendra in earlier times."

Can get that analysis job? I'd be really good at it!

"Analysts view Salman Khan's new masala avatar as awesome."

SEE?! I analyzed it and then typed it!

* After Katrina starved herself for the item song in
Tees Maar Khan, director Farah Khan bought her Cinabuns as a reward.

*
Shahrukh Khan joins the campaign to get good quality subtitles on regional films.

* Aishwarya Rai and Ben Stiller?
Sounds interesting but no details have emerged beyond the casting. I'm actually a pretty big Ben Stiller fan. I even saw Greenberg - about a man who refuses to grow up, usually something I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole - and actually enjoyed it.

* There will be no Indian movies on
Eid in Pakistan.

* Sonam Kapoor shows all the classic signs of starvation by
dwelling on food in interviews.

"I absolutely love junk food. Give me a packet of chips and chocolates any day. I love eating those biscuits that have jam in the center. I love junk food. Period."

* Are you ready for a Tabu-Sunny Deol paring? Well, you don't have wait much longer -
Khuda Kasam releases in September.

2 comments:

Shell said...

I like Ben Stiller, but have a hard time seeing him with Aish. A pair who's rumours have surfaced that I am potentially excited about is Amitabh and Meryl Streep. They could be the new cross over power couple!

Sonia said...

Excited about Tabu's upcoming movie!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl