Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Gossip!

Hello, world!

Can somebody go fetch me some coffee? No? You're all too busy? What about just a muffin then?

Yes, I have the day off thanks to my job's summer hours - which are an incredibly welcome relief from the over-heated June and July we had.

So, that means I'm a teensy bit late with the gossip this morning but since I posted
my review of Pankh and Love Story 2050 Part 2 last night, I hope you'll forgive me.

Now... there isn't much going on in gossip today.
Peepli Live had the critics falling all over themselves to praise it and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World has a Bollywood-style dance number that everybody is excited about but beyond that we're dealing with rumors, Mugdha Godse yapping about her bikini bod, and boring PR stories.

Let's see what the Internets have provided for you today:

* Find out how to make an
official Hollywood adaptation courtesy of Siddharth Malhotra! Hint: It seems to involve a lot of kissing up to Kajol and Kareena.

* Katrina Kaif is out and Sonam Kapoor is in for
The Italian Job remake - which just confirms that I will not be seeing this one. I knew Kat and I shared the exact same taste! We should be sisters!

*
Endhiran promotions kick off up North this weekend!! Will this be the South film to finally break the Hindi-language barrier?!

* Team John Abraham starts the promotions for
upcoming promotions for 1-800-Love. (This is the stuff I'm dealing with today! Promotions for film promotions...)

* Nandita Das had a
healthy baby boy!

* Vidya Balan crushed all of my dreams when she rejected a film
with Vikram!! Viddddyaaaaaaa! How could you do this to me?!

* Chiranjeevi fans come out to support his
blood bank!

* Anil Kapoor credits South Indian cinema for his
professionalism.

* Will we see Saif and Priyanka
paired together?

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl