Monday, August 30, 2010

Action Replayy: Coming This DIWALI

I have been waiting for this film since it was announced! Action Replayy reunites Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai for the first time since they steamed up the screen in Khakee.

Have you seen this? HAVE YOU?



Not only do Akki and Aish look good together but their on-screen personas mesh well, too. Akki is able to whip up chemistry with
almost anyone, which is a bonus when dealing with the icy Aish. He's gregarious and forceful; she is haughty and indignant. They work so well together! Why they haven't been paired often before is a mystery... maybe they don't get along; maybe Twinkle doesn't get along with Aish; really, I don't know. I can only hope that Action Replayy breaks the box office so that we can get them together even more.

Earlier today Akshay posted some posters to his
twitter feed and maybe you saw them already but I don't care! I'm going to revel in all the wonderful Akki and Aish-ness!



Zoom, zoom, zoooooom! Beep beep! Here comes the star
jodi!

I love the mixture of plaid and patterned that Akshay is wearing and the way Aishwarya is just beaming!



Check out the big bells on Aish's sleeves and Akki's dangerously low shirt! Plus... BOOTS!



Akshay has thighs of steel! STEEL! The matchy-matchy red is catchy-catchy! And polka dots are always a winner in my book.



Sonny? Cher? Aishwarya's waist seems to have been photoshopped out but I'm digging the sequined detailing.



Here is a better look at her bell bottomed outfit!



This one might be my favorite with Akshay's innocent flower and Aishwarya's leather-n-feathers!



Same costumes, different pose! Akki endearingly looks like he's in a bad family snapshot and Aish is indulgently smiling like she knows he's kind of a dork but she loves him anyways.



The red jumper is back! And look how cute it is! And that cheeky look on Aish's face just makes the pose!



Let's go watch!

1 comment:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl