In blog-related news, I'm sure everybody will be pleased to hear that I was doing a little of this last night:
(I suppose it's too much to ask that the explosion kill both Jai and Ali at once - I'll settle for just Jai.)
Yup, I finally dug out my Dhoom 2 DVD and am working my way through the last 20 minutes. I should have the last 3, maybe 4, parts up for you next week and then... I think it's going to be Kanthaswamy for my next in-depth review.
(And don't forget - if I get 20 fans for my FB page, I'll re-post up my Abhishek Bachchan mash-up set to "Pappu Can't Dance"!)
* NPR tackles Tere Bin Laden. They say there are no plans to distribute it in the US but I'm not sure if that includes the NRI theater circuit or not. The last rumor I heard was that we would get Tere Bin Laden about a month after it was released in India.
* Aamir is ahead of SRK on the Filmfare power list once again.
* Hrithik Roshan is not confirmed for Shekhar Kapoor's Paani after all! I hope he does it and I hope Kristen Stewart is playing the heroine, as rumored this spring.
* Shobha De is taking on Kareena Kapoor for her next book.
* Surprise star Omi Vaidya from 3 Idiots talks about his upcoming work. I don't know if anything will top his guest appearance on The Office but there you go.
* See, it's not about what's in the make-up bag! Katrina Kaif is delighted by her inexpensive birthday present from Zoya Akhtar.
La Kaif is also fighting rumors of a sex tape scandal.
* Ashutosh Gowarikar scraps Buddha because he can't find a suitable hero... right. So, he just enjoyed the casting couch and then called it a day?
* Read an interview with Kangana Ranaut!
That has almost become a norm with you.
Yes but what can I do about it. It's not that I like playing tragic roles only. I would love to do comedies too. But I don't have a choice. So far I have been at the receiving end. I have to choose from whatever I have been offered so far. I don't have a filmy background where someone will produce a film for me. I am still a small-town girl… my heart still beats for Shimla.
I LOVE YOU, KANGANA! But what have you done to yourself recently...?!
* Short Term Shaadi - the Imran/Bebo starrer - will not be called Short Term Shaadi. Also, it will be shot in Vegas, for anybody who is out that way.
* Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai is cleared for release!!!
* This article seems to think that Vidya Balan has accepted Priyadarshan's Bullet Train already. Okay, then. Yesterday it was a fight between her and Kangana and today she is confirmed. I think we'll have to wait until they start filming to see who is really starring.
* It's Vijay and Mahesh Babu as Aamir Khan for the Tamil and Telugu versions of 3 Idiots.
* Guns'n'Roses is trying to stay hip by working with current It-Boy Atif Aslam.
* And the Mumbai Mirror runs down Adnan Sami's current tale of woe.