Good morning, all! I hope my fellow East Coasters are doing okay in the heat. It is, indeed, very hot outside.
So, let us get gossiping!
* It's about time!! Milan Luthria says Kangana Ranaut is undervalued in Bollywood!
* Zeenat Aman requested that a reference to her in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai be deleted.
* Tere Bin Laden will have a delayed release in the United States because we are offended by everything and can't be trusted with anything controversial.
* Imran Khan is finally getting married in 2011!
* PETA objects to Zoya Akhtar's bull fighting scenes.
Thankfully, PETA did not object to other beefcake on display - Hrithik and Farhan. Apparently, Abhay refused to take off his shirt for some reason.
Check out the pictures here!
* Love Sex aur Dhokha will launch the Indian Film Festival.
* Rani Mukerji gives a petulant interview in which she discusses her upcoming marriage.
In my leisure time I really love to help my mom that is after having totally harassed her. And I really became serious since my mother started taking my tips for my own bridal trousseau. Yeah! I think it’s high time I got married to a man of my choice and of course my best friend. No, I won’t tell you his name as yet but all of you can keep guessing.
* Mugdha Godse finds that wearing a bikini to get attention may upset one's mother.
* Numerologists say that Milenge Milenge is destined to fail.
* Aishwarya Rai is going to work with Vishal Bhardwaj. (Finally!)
* Two words - actually, one word and one letter... Billa 2.
Running with the bulls in Spain...
Sexxxy Arshad Warsi (via his twitter) after finishing ZND.
And two posters for Anurag Kashyap's That Girl in Yellow Boots
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl