Wednesday, July 7, 2010

]Wednesday Gossip!

Good morning, all! I hope my fellow East Coasters are doing okay in the heat. It is, indeed, very hot outside.

So, let us get gossiping!

* It's about time!! Milan Luthria says Kangana Ranaut is
undervalued in Bollywood!

* Zeenat Aman requested that
a reference to her in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai be deleted.

*
Tere Bin Laden will have a delayed release in the United States because we are offended by everything and can't be trusted with anything controversial.

* Imran Khan is finally getting married
in 2011!

* PETA objects to Zoya Akhtar's
bull fighting scenes.

Thankfully, PETA did not object to
other beefcake on display - Hrithik and Farhan. Apparently, Abhay refused to take off his shirt for some reason.

Check out the pictures
here!

*
Love Sex aur Dhokha will launch the Indian Film Festival.

* Rani Mukerji gives a
petulant interview in which she discusses her upcoming marriage.

In my leisure time I really love to help my mom that is after having totally harassed her. And I really became serious since my mother started taking my tips for my own bridal trousseau. Yeah! I think it’s high time I got married to a man of my choice and of course my best friend. No, I won’t tell you his name as yet but all of you can keep guessing.

* Mugdha Godse finds that wearing a bikini to get attention may
upset one's mother.

*
Numerologists say that Milenge Milenge is destined to fail.

* Aishwarya Rai is going to work with
Vishal Bhardwaj. (Finally!)

* Two words - actually, one word and one letter...
Billa 2.

PICTURE TIME!



Running with the bulls in Spain...



Sexxxy Arshad Warsi (via his twitter) after finishing
ZND.

And two posters for Anurag Kashyap's
That Girl in Yellow Boots



3 comments:

martoufmarty said...

... Wait, Rani is getting married??? Did I miss a memo???

Two words - actually, one word and one letter... Billa 2.

I literally gasped in excitement.

eliza bennet said...

Hahahaa wouldn't it be such fun if the man Rani is marrying is not Aditya Chopra?

Even though neither one of the three appeals to me in that sense, I'd take Abhay over Hrithik and Farhan any day, six pack or no six pack.

The title "That Girl In Yellow Boots" reminded me of The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo - I hope it is not inspired by it (I love the novel to bits btw).
Oddly I love No Smoking but didn't care for Dev D. I hope this one changes my opinion.

Vishal Bhardwaj, on the other hand is a total winner as far as I'm concerned and I'd LOVE to watch Aishwarya in a film he directed.

honeycombveils said...

The PETA people have been riding on the bullfighting issue for years.
I remember them harassing Pedro Almodovar about the bullfighting in his masterpiece "Talk to her" - to no avail.
It's a HUGE part of Spanish culture, and I don't see how Zoya filming it is in any way glamorizing it. She has a very sensitive eye and I'm sure it'll be more about the characters watching a bullfight than anything else.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl