I'm just high class like that!
Anyways, I did manage to post up a few pictures from the Twilight Convention - they are here if you are curious.
And on that same note - please (PLEASE) go and click "like" on my fan page to try to get the extremely talented Alex Meraz a ticket to Bollywood.
See!! Look how amazing he is!! And Hollywood has no idea how best to use those talents - so go click! I'll be your best friend... (maybe!)
I also came back with a great idea for a new series of essays - sort of diving into various fandoms (including Bollywood) and explaining what they're all about to people who may not know. Doesn't that sound interesting? I'll call it Filmi Girl's Journey Into Crazy Town or something like that!
Now... your daily dose of gossip!
* Tere Bin Laden has actually done fairly well in India.
* Vidya Balan is not doing Dhamaal 2 but nobody knows why - the money seems to be the main theory, though.
Vidya and Kangana are also competing for a role in Bullet Train.
* Khatta Meetha ran into potential cruelty towards animal problems. Not that they did anything cruel to animals but the Censor Board objected to a scene where an elephant was shown working... Can I just give a massive eye roll here? Don't get me wrong, I adore elephants - I used to volunteer in the elephant house at the National Zoo - but an elephant pushing/pulling a piece of equipment is not cruelty to animals.
* Saifu was stranded in Morocco.
* Jackie Shroff is heading back to Mollywood.
* Shankar is directing the Tamil and Telugu remakes of 3 Idiots. Watch out for that link, though, because the image the article uses is that creepy bug-eyed one of Aamir in the rain barrel. *shudder*
I have a feeling the Tamil and Telugu versions of 3I will be much more to my tastes. It probably also helps that they won't have music by that awful Shantanu Moitra. "Zoobi Doobi" makes my ears bleed.
* Deepika Padukone has a new tattoo.
* Hmmm... was it Karan who asked Bebo to repeat her size zero look for Short Term Shaadi? Doesn't anyone else question the fact that it's a gay man setting standards of female desirability? Some of us prefer Bebo with some meat on her bones - like Saif Ali Khan and me.
* Aw!! MS Dhoni played a prank on John Abraham!
* Sanjay Leela Bhansali has been mucking around on the sets of My Friend Pinto.
Akshay Kumar promoting Khatta Meetha! He's so freaking adorable with that little girl in his lap!
Katrina Kaif's item girl avatar from Tees Maar Khan!
And a bizarre looking Kangana Ranaut on the sets of Boogie Woogie.
What the heck did she do to herself?! And I'm not even talking the hair - she looks like she's been taking body sculpting lessons from Heidi Montag!