Good morning, world! You will be pleased to know that I managed to force myself to go to bed at a decent hour last night and am not nearly as zonked today as I was yesterday.
So, let's do it, to it!
You know what releases tomorrow.... ONCE UPON A TIME IN MUMBAAI!!!!
The PR is flying fast and furious!
* Refresh your memory of the real Haji Mastan.
* There is a mention of Amitabh Bachchan in the film - not by name but we all know who the "Angry Young Man" is.
* Read a hilarious interview with Kangs!
What is your idea of a hot guy?
Subtle sexuality. Not insecure, or trying hard to impress. He should be effortlessly hot.
I hope she is referencing Mindy Kaling's fantastic parody girl group Subtle Sexuality.
Also, Kangana wants to write the story of her life. Sweetie, why don't you wait until you've lived a bit longer than 23 years - especially since you know Adhyayan Suman will want to play himself.
* Dabangg's choreographer says Salman is a moderate dancer. I would agree with that as far as his recent work has gone. There was a time in the 2000s where he was really horrible but he has worked on his dancing since then - especially in Wanted but even going back to Partner...
* "Evergreen" Dev Anand is going to be playing a role in his next directorial venture. How much do you want to bet that he still personally "auditions" all the heroines? Ewwwwww!
You know who should do a remake of Grumpy Old Men is Dev Anand and Rajesh Khanna. NO!!! Amitabh Bachchan and Vinod Khanna in a Grumpy Old Men remake! Why hasn't this been done yet?
* Jr. NTR is recovering from a minor injury.
* Sonakshi Sinha has broken up with her boyfriend.
* An arrest warrant has been issued for Preity Zinta - nothing serious, though. The dimpled diva didn't show up for a court date.
* Aishwarya Rai is doing a cameo in nip/tucked into a robot.
* Madhuri Dixit is joining Twitter?
* And read about NBC's Outsourced!
Is the intent of the show to help people see Indian workers as real people striving to improve their lives and not as caricature?
Most Americans have had some experience talking to an Indian in a call center. Our show will put a face to that voice, and introduce America to the human being at the other end of the line.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl