Good morning, everyone! I hope you are having a bright and shiny day!
* Hollywood wants Sonam Kapoor. It seems her daddy struck a deal with Ben Stiller the last time he was in LA - and I, for one, would be pleased if Hollywood took her!
(No returns, no exchange, ya!)
* Bebo looooooves shooting in Morocco!
"Saif and I are at the border of Spain and Africa near Gibraltar. It's heaven on Earth. Morocco is stunning! The people here are crazy about Hindi movies. The little Moroccan girls sing my song 'Yeh ishq haye' from Jab We Met in Arabic."
* Will John Abraham become the next Aamir Khan?
“Aamir is truly inspiring in the way he conducts his career. And his success ratio is mindboggling. Who wouldn’t want to follow in his footsteps? I certainly do. And I’m trying. In my own humble way I’ve been repeatedly taking risks with my career. Like Aamir I don’t believe in staying in the comfort zone. As for awards, I think the endorsement that your performance gets from the audience provides more satisfaction for an actor than anything else.”
* Prakash Jha has already registered the ultra-trendy title of Karaara - and will only give it up to Karan Johar.
“If Karan Johar asks me for it I’ll give to him. I know he’s strapped for Hindi titles.”
ZING! He is so saucy!
* Your probably don't want to see this but I'm posting it anyways... Shahid Kapoor as a girl in Milenge Milenge! It's just as horrifying as it sounds! Sharman Joshi is much cuter in drag.
* Is Akshaye Khanna a Punjabi by night?
* Gulshan Grover - last of the Bollywood villains?
"Villains like that have disappeared from the film. Nowadays there are no villains you know. I know and believe that I am a versatile, capable actor; it was initially just to get stardom. I still play villain, I still take pride that I am the only specialised villain left in the business, but I am also an actor who can play any part and I am doing that."
* We can thank Ajay Devgn for the sufi touch to the Once Upon A Time in Mumbai OST.
* Am I the only one excited for Prateik Babbar's debut as a Hero? I think he'll do really well in Bollywood.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl