Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Gossip!!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm really looking forward to
Khatta Meetha today! I know the negative buzz against Akshay Kumar and the film but I can't help it - I am the founder and president of the Akshay No. 1 Ladies Fan Club, after all.

(Can we trust
IBOS? They say it's done a good opening...)

Let's run through today's gossip!

* Highly appropriate since I'll be talking item numbers tomorrow is this list of
forgotten sex bombs.

* The Indian Film Festival in London wants to
cut through cliche.

"Bollywood has never really crossed over," says Sawhney,who programmes Indian films for the London Film Festival,has been involved with promoting Indian films in the UK for over 15 years and has wanted to set up this festival for as long.But why should it cross over,he asks."It's a separate species of cinema.Why should white people bother when it's not made for them?"

* Kangana is saucy at
Delhi Couture Week! Also, she may be working with David Dhawan in an upcoming film! Woo hoo!

I'm glad Kangs is finally taking B-town by storm. The girl is fierce, talented, and drop dead gorgeous!

* Will we soon have a
Junior SRK starring in Bollywood? That makes me feel so OLD!

* In shocking non-news news, Aamir Khan likes
his own films!

* We are not exporting Sonam to
Hollywood after all. They'll just have to make do with Frieda Pinto.

* I suppose it was inevitable after all that fuss earlier this year -
Om Puri is getting divorced.

* Former Glam Girl Antara Mali
is going bald for a film role. That's actually pretty brave.

Here she is in her hair glory days.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl