Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Gossip - Evening Edition!

Hello, world! I'm in New York City, helping my friend move house and it is tiring... we had a huge pasta dinner in Little Italy tonight and now I'm so full of pasta and wine that I can't move much more than my fingers for typing.

Allow me to share a few amusing tidbits with you!

* Here's a fun article on stuntmen working in South films.

Taking a break from shooting an upcoming Tamil action flick, Anmai Tavamel (AT), Ravi Raj, 42, veteran stuntman in films like Inferno, The Triumph of Sandokan, and Mangal Pandey, says, “In Bombay, people don’t take as many risks as we do. We wouldn’t mind the risk if we get some name. Sadly, the heroes claim to have done the stunts and we remain the unsung heroes.”

* Somebody call Snoop Dogg! Singh is Kinng 2 is on!

Akshay's haste to start Singh Is Kinng 2 has a root cause. While playing a 'mona Sardar' in Patiala House in London last month, he was repeatedly asked by Sikh fans in Great Britain when they'd get to see him as Singh again.

As long as Javed Jaffrey gets another dance number, I don't care what the plot is about.

* Shabana Azmi is in hospital.

* Asin is too short to be paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor (or something!)

* South directors don't like Trisha's new Bollywood skinny look but she refuses to gain the weight back.

* Anurag Kashyap made That Girl in Yellow Boots only for Kalki.

* Rani Mukerji refuses to pose in front of brial wear!

And that's all she wrote tonight, duckies! Stay cool!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I don't like Trisha getting too skinny either.........

layla-aaron said...

I hope Shabana is going to be okay. :(

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl