I am BACK from Boston!! I hope you didn't miss me too much!
(The kittens certain did and I have been quite the celebrity since I walked back in the front door. )
As always, I return from events like the OFFICIAL TWILIGHT CONVENTION (which is where I was) pumped full of inspirado. There is something about being in a crowd of people all just excited about something that gets me buzzing. The madness of crowds, I suppose...
Thankfully, I took the day off from work to recover and I plan on working on some of the projects I dreamed up this weekend while cavorting with the Wolf Pack. I'll be sure to link to my convention write-up, too, for those who are interested.
But! Let's hit the daily gossip report!
* Lovely Louella has created a list of Mumaith Khan's 21 Best Item Songs!! Go check it out! One can never have enough Mumaith!
* The hardest working man in show business - Akshay Kumar - did a guest appearance on Sasural Genda Phool IN CHARACTER as Sachin Tichkule.
* This article implies that Trisha is unavailable for Khatta Meetha promotions but if that is true, then why have I seen a million interviews with her over the last few weeks?
* Bebo is returning to size zero. I have one word... KYUUUUUUUN?! She looks better with a little meat on her bones!
* Has Aamir been offered a part in Dhoom 3?
* In a move that is guaranteed to please nobody (if it pleases you, speak up!) Katrina and Abhishek have signed three films together. THREE!
Speaking from personal experience, the Katrina and Abhi fans seem to be two very separate bubbles on a Venn diagram.
* Much more exciting is news that Kat is going to work extra hard on her item number for Tees Maar Khan.
* Ali Zafar is ready to move to Mumbai.
“I’ll be honest. There are more avenues and prospects here. So if the God above and the politicians down below permit I’d love to move to Mumbai. An artiste knows no bounds and boundaries. My first home is Lahore. But I’d like to make Mumbai my second home.”
* Shahid Kapoor dons a Top Gun look for Mausam.
* Mahesh Babu is the new face of Provogue! I'll keep an eye out for the photo spreads!
* GOOD NEWS! Twinkle has nixed talk of an acting comeback.
And we thank her for it! Stick to designing and fashion, Twinkle, darling!
Finally, my big Bollywood crush Kangana Ranaut posted this gorgeous image on her blog.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl