Okay! Let's hit the gossip!
* The verdict on I Hate Luv Stories is in and the result is... mildly entertaining but not life-changing.
Can an entire movie rest on an elevated, eloquent, artfully tweezed eyebrow and a pink-lipped pout? When the aforesaid features belong to a boy? Well, if you're I Hate Luv Storys, produced by the pasha of packaging, Karan Johar, it can. Almost.
* Beth's new favorite actor Manoj Bajpai talks Raajneeti.
How difficult or easy is it to stand out in a multi-starrer?
You don’t need to stand out — that’s the key. All you need to do is play in your space, which suits me fine. I get to meet many actors, whom I generally don’t meet apart from social occasions. It’s almost always party time!
* The Namitha suicide rumors are just RUMORS. The lady is alive and well!
* Hijinx and hilarity on the Khatta Meetha set.
* Arshad Warsi is doing a cameo on Disney's Ishaan!
* Ekta Kapoor's Twilight may not happen.
* I wonder how Anusha Rizvi feels about Aamir Khan putting words in her mouth...
According to the buzz Peepli Live is about farmers’ suicide but Aamir calls the movie a satire. He clarifies, “It’s not about farmers’ suicide. The film is not judgmental. It’s about the urban and rural divide in India. I would say it’s more like Jane Bhi Do Yaro. The only difference is that it was farcical and Peepli Live is real. I read the story four years ago. I loved it. We’ve addressed an important issue in a humorous way.”
He was probably just as charmed by his twitter double, who was causing trouble earlier. I highly recommend following @gaymir, if you are looking for a quality parody Aamir Khan to follow.
Oh, @gaymir, never change!
* Interesting article on the changing economics of Indian movie theaters in the US.
* Read about Endhiran's songs!
NEW TRAILER for Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai!
Z.O.M.G. - this looks amazing!
And the We Are Family Trailer!