Sunday, July 25, 2010

DABANGG! PREVIEWW!



Basically, I cannot wait for this movie. When the trailer aired in front of
Khatta Meetha I got a shiver up my spine...

Salman Khan stars as Robinhood Pandey, a corrupt UP cop and he does some stuff!! Also in the cast are Dimple Kapadia, Mahie Gill, Sonu Sood, and VINOD KHANNA!

So, just to get everybody hyped up, here are some stills!



BANGG!



DA BANGG!



"What was that, punk, you thought
Veer was a joke? Try saying that to my face. I'll give you a golden hand..."



CUTEE!



AWESOMEE!



I'm loving Sonakshi Sinha's look - she has a bit of a spark, don't you think?





Here is the trailer if you haven't seen it!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Mahie Gill and Sonu Sood - these 2 interest me a bit more :)

Filmi Girl said...

@sonia Sonu Sood is electric on-screen!! I would watch him chew scenery all day long and well into the night... :D

Sami Saayer said...

hum tum mein itnay chhaed karein ge lol

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl